1. Open the memory card slot door.
2. Place the memory card in the slot
with the gold-colored area facing
down. Push the card gently to lock
it into place.
3. Close the slot door.
Remove a memory card
Important: Do not remove the memory card in the middle of an operation when the
card is being accessed. Removing the card in the middle of an operation may
damage the memory card as well as the device, and data stored on the card may
1. In the standby mode, briefly press the power key.
2. Scroll to Remove memory card, and select OK > Yes.
3. Open the memory card slot door.
4. Push the card gently to release it.
5. Pull the card out, and select OK.
6. Close the slot door.
Charge the battery
Your battery has been precharged but the charging levels may vary.
1. Connect the charger to the wall outlet.
2. Connect the charger to the device. You
can use your device while it is charging.
3. When the battery is fully charged,
disconnect the charger from the
device, then from the wall outlet.
If the battery is completely discharged,
it may take a few minutes before the
charging indicator appears on the
display or before any calls can be made.
The charging time depends on the charger
and the battery used.