Listen to music or a podcast episode
> Applications > Music player.
2. Select a category, such as All songs or Podcasts > All episodes, and a song or a
3. To play the selected file, press the scroll key.
To pause, press the scroll key. To resume the playback, press the scroll key again.
4. To stop the playback, scroll down.
To fast forward or rewind, press and hold the scroll key right or left.
To skip forward, scroll right. To return to the beginning of the song or podcast, scroll left.
To skip to the previous song or podcast, scroll left again within 2 seconds after a song or
podcast has started.
To adjust the volume, use the volume keys.
To return to the standby mode and leave the player in the background, press the end key.
Depending on the selected standby theme, the currently playing song is displayed. To return
to the music player, select the currently playing song.
> Applications > Music player. The music menu shows the available music. To view
all songs, sorted songs, or playlists, select the desired list in the music menu.
> Applications > Music player > Playlists. To view details of a playlist, scroll to the
playlist, and select Options > Playlist details.
Create a playlist
1. Select Options > Create playlist.
2. Enter a name for the playlist, and select OK.
3. To add songs now, select Yes. To add songs later, select No.
4. Select artists to find the songs you want to include in the playlist. To add a song, press
the scroll key.
5. When you have made your selections, select Done. If a compatible memory card is
inserted, the playlist is saved to the memory card.
To add more songs later, when viewing the playlist, select Options > Add songs.
To view all the podcast episodes available in your device, select
Music player > Podcasts > All episodes.
> Applications >