HOW TO OPERATE THE MEDIA RECEIVER SEPARATELY
Necessary items for operation
• Media Receiver
• DP-to-HDMI conversion jig: GGF1627 (with the AC adaptor)
AC adaptor INPUT: 100 V to 240 V, 50/60 Hz, 0.3 A
OUTPUT: DC 6 V, 1.8 A
• Monitor or TV (with which an image with resolution of 1920 × 1080 p, 60 Hz can be displayed, with HDMI input)
Note: When checking with DVI monitor, setting change of this jig is required.
• DP cable (GGP1117) and HDMI cable
• G8 or G9 remote control unit ( in case of controlling by remote control unit)
• PC and RS-232C straight cable ( in case of controlling by PC)
• HDMI -DVI cable ( in case of connecting with DVI monitor)
LED for Power ON
Fig.1 DP - HDMI Conversion tool (Front side)
Fig.3 DP - HDMI Conversion tool
DIP SW Setting (output mode setting for HDMI connector)
Adjustment VR for
Audio output level
Fig.2 DP - HDMI Conversion tool (Rear side)
When using the DVI monitor with HDCP support, remove a bonnet
and move No. 4 of DIP SW to ON side (DVI_MODE).
After that HDMI output doesn't have digital audio signal.