Only a qualified person must in-
stall this appliance.
• Remove all the packaging.
• Do not install or use a damaged appli-
• Obey the installation instruction sup-
plied with the appliance.
• Always be careful when you move the
appliance because it is heavy. Always
wear safety gloves.
• Do not pull the appliance by the han-
• Keep the minimum distance from the
other appliances and units.
• Make sure that the appliance is instal-
led below and adjacent safe struc-
• The sides of the appliance must stay
adjacent to appliances or to units with
the same height.
• Do not install the appliance on a plat-
• Do not install the appliance adjacent
to a door or under a window. This pre-
vents hot cookware to fall from the ap-
pliance when the door or the window
Make sure to install a stabilizing
means in order to prevent tip-
ping of the appliance. Refer to
Risk of fire and electrical shock.
• All electrical connections should be
made by a qualified electrician.
• The appliance must be earthed.
• Make sure that the electrical informa-
tion on the rating plate agrees with
the power supply. If not, contact an
• Always use a correctly installed shock-
• Do not use multi-plug adapters and
• Make sure not to cause damage to the
mains plug and to the mains cable.
Contact the Service or an electrician to
change a damaged mains cable.
• Do not let mains cables to come in
touch with the appliance door, spe-
cially when the door is hot.
• The shock protection of live and insu-
lated parts must be fastened in such a
way that it cannot be removed without
• Connect the mains plug to the mains
socket only at the end of the installa-
tion. Make sure that there is access to
the mains plug after the installation.
• If the mains socket is loose, do not
connect the mains plug.
• Do not pull the mains cable to discon-
nect the appliance. Always pull the
• Use only correct isolation devices: line
protecting cut-outs, fuses (screw type
fuses removed from the holder), earth
leakage trips and contactors.
• The electrical installation must have an
isolation device which lets you discon-
nect the appliance from the mains at
all poles. The isolation device must
have a contact opening width of mini-
mum 3 mm.
Risk of injury, burns or electric
• Use this appliance in a household en-
• Do not change the specification of this
• Make sure that the ventilation open-
ings are not blocked.
• Do not let the appliance stay unatten-
ded during operation.
• Deactivate the appliance after each
• Internally the appliance becomes hot
when in operation. Do not touch the
heating elements that are in the appli-
ance. Always use oven gloves to re-
move or put in accessories or oven-