• Never try to extinguish a fire with water, but switch off
the appliance and then cover flame e.g. with a lid or a
• Do not store items on the cooking surfaces.
• Do not use a steam cleaner to clean the appliance.
• Metallic objects such as knives, forks, spoons and lids
should not be placed on the hob surface since they
can get hot.
• Do not use harsh abrasive cleaners or sharp metal
scrapers to clean the glass door since they can
scratch the surface, which may result in shattering of
• Excess spillage must be removed before the pyrolytic
cleaning. Remove all parts from the oven.
• To remove the shelf supports first pull the front of the
shelf support and then the rear end away from the
side walls. Install the shelf supports in the opposite
• Be careful, when you touch the storage drawer. It can
• If the glass ceramic surface is cracked, switch off the
appliance to avoid the possibility of electric shock.
• Ensure that the appliance is switched off before re-
placing the lamp to avoid the possibility of electric
• The means for disconnection must be incorporated in
the fixed wiring in accordance with the wiring rules.
• If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by
the manufacturer, an authorized Service or similarly
qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.