• When this button is pressed after setting (or before set-
ting), it returns to the previous screen.
(5) Cursor button
on the screen, you can move the cursor to change the
arrows are also displayed when the setting
item is adjustable or changeable.
• Press the marked part on the [Cursor button]. It does not
respond correctly when diagonally operating it.
(6) Enter button
Selects the highlighted item or finalize the setting.
• When switching to another setting screen before the
setting is completed, the cancel confirmation screen is
displayed. When canceling the setting, select [Yes]
with the [Cursor button (Left/Right)] and press the [Enter
Setting change will be canceled. OK?
(7) Power indicator
Lights green when the unit is turned on, and goes off
when the unit is turned off.
• It blinks when an error occurs.
(8) On/Off button
Starts or stops the operation.
1-4. About "Monitor" screen
"Monitor" screen shows several statuses such as the operat-
ing status of the air conditioner, function setting, or other cur-
rent operating conditions.
(1) Screen status and current conditions
Shows the current screen name, room temperature, day
of the week, and clock.
arrows are displayed
• The clock can be changed to 24-hour clock, AM/PM
(12-hour: 12:00–11:59 or 0:00–11:59) clock. (Refer to
"5-2-4. Change display format setting".)
• Room temperature indication is available only if the
"Room temp. display" function is enabled. (Refer to
"5-6. Room temp. display setting".)
(2) Icon display
Shows the function that is currently working or set.
• In this section, all the possible icons are displayed for
White icon on a black background:
Indicates that the function is valid and performing the
function or standby state.
Black icon on a white background:
Indicates that the controller is in non-operating state be-
cause R.C. prohibition on the primary unit is working, or
timer has been set, though the function is valid.
About "Icon check" function:
In "Monitor" screen, you can check the name of the icon
that indicates function currently set.
• This function is only available when at least 1 icon is dis-
played on the icon display.
• Message balloon with the function name appears when
you press the [Enter button] and select the icon by using
the [Cursor button (Left/Right)].
• Item that has a timer function, remaining time until the
timer expires is also displayed.
Off timer: Remaining 1.0 hour
Set temp. (temperature) auto
Set temp. (temperature) range
R.C. (Remote Controller) sensor
Automatic defrosting, oil
recovery, or mode mismatch
Filter cleaning notification
R.C. (Remote Controller)