• As 2.6 RGB is the setting for 2048 × 1080 RGB format,
the input signal of any other format is not displayed
Gamut Error Display Tab Window
his window is used to set the gamut error display.
• The gamut error display function is effective when 3G/
HD-SDI (except 2048 × 1080 RGB and XYZ) or HDMI
(the quantization range is Limit) signal is input.
• The gamut error display function does not work in the
– When the input signal has no sync signal
• When you select xvYCC, set Emulation (page 47) to
L560 Native in Color Gamut of the Configurations tab
window of the Main Operation window to display the
extended color gamut area.
• When the quantization range of the DVI signal or HDMI
signal is Full, the internal fixed value of the transmission
gamma is applied.
– When the internal signal is displayed
– When H Delay/V Delay is set to on
– When Black Detail Mode is set to on
• In under scan mode, each one line of the upper and lower
lines of the video signal is also detected for gamut error
• The closed caption display when the BKM-244C is
installed, and the time code display and the audio level
Display Function Window