Carrying the Monitor
Carry or move the monitor in the proper
• When the monitor is carried or moved in an improper
manner, it may fall and cause serious injuries such as
bruises or bone fractures, or be damaged leading to
malfunction of the monitor.
• As the monitor is heavy, unpack or carry it with at least
• Hold the monitor securely as illustrated.
• Never expose the monitor to strong shock. Dropping it
may cause serious personal injury or damage to the
• Never hold or press the LCD screen strongly.
• Unplug the AC power cord and connecting cables from
When the monitor is carried with the cord and cables
connected, the power cord be damaged and later may
cause fire or electric shock.
• The mass of this unit is approx. 73 kg (160 lb 15 oz).
Install the unit on a horizontal, flat rack in such a manner
that the rack will not become deformed or break.
About the Screen Mode
You can select the mode from three screen modes
according to the type of the input signal or monitoring use.
Input the signal with the specified connections (page 21).
Click the corresponding screen mode button (page 42) to
select the screen mode.
Select to confirm the 4096 × 2160 or 3840 × 2160
One screen of 4K or QFHD is displayed with the signals
divided in four.
For restrictions on the screen mode, see "4K/QFHD
mode" in "Input Signals and Adjustable/Setting Items" on
• When displaying in 4K/QFHD mode, all the input
signals from the inputs A to D should be genlocked to
synchronize with one another. Also, input all the input
signals in the same signal system and signal format.
• When interlaced signals are input from the four inputs A
to D and combined to display one image, a horizontal
line may appear on the border of four divided screens
owing to the process of I/P conversion.
Carrying the Monitor / About the Screen Mode