IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental
capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning
use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with this sewing machine.
When using an electrical appliance, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including the
This sewing machine is designed and manufactured for household use only.
Read all instructions before using this sewing machine.
1. An appliance should never be left unattended when plugged in. Always unplug this sewing machine from the
electric outlet immediately after using and before cleaning.
2. Always unplug before replacing a sewing machine bulb. Replace bulb with same type rated 15 Watts.
1. Do not allow children to play with the machine. The machine is not intended for use by children or infirmed
persons without proper supervision.
Do not allow to be used as a toy. Close attention is necessary when this sewing machine is used by or near
2. Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this owner's manual.
Use only attachments recommended by the manufacturer as contained in this owner's manual.
3. Never operate this sewing machine if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been
dropped or damaged, or dropped into water.
Return this sewing machine to the nearest authorized dealer or service center for examination, repair, electrical
or mechanical adjustment.
4. Never operate the appliance with any air opening blocked. Keep ventilation openings of this sewing machine and
foot controller free from accumulation of lint, dust and loose cloth.
5. Never drop or insert any object into any opening.
6. Do not use outdoors.
7. Do not operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
8. To disconnect, turn all controls to the off ("O") position, then remove plug from outlet.
9. Do not unplug by pulling on cord. To unplug, grasp the plug, not the cord.
10. Keep fingers away from all moving parts. Special care is required around the sewing machine needles.
11. Always use the proper needle plate. The wrong plate can cause the needle to break.
12. Do not use bent needles.
13. Do not pull or push fabric while stitching. It may deflect the needle causing it to break.
14. Switch this sewing machine off ("O") when making any adjustment in the needle area, such as threading the
needle, changing the needle, threading the bobbin or changing the presser foot, and the like.
15. Always unplug this sewing machine from the electrical outlet when removing covers, lubricating, or when
making any other adjustments mentioned in this owner's manual.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
The design and specifications are subject to change without a prior notice.
Please note that on disposal, this product must be safely recycled in accordance with relevant National legislation relating
to electrical/electronic products. If in doubt please contact your retailer for guidance. (European Union only)
To reduce the risk of electric shock:
To reduce the risk of burns, fire, electric shock, or injury to persons: