T E C H N I C A L F E A T U R E S
• 7 stitch programs
• Cover hem (3 mm or 6 mm)
• Chain stitch (3 needle positions)
• Free arm
• 4-spool holders
• Maximum speed of 1000 stitches / minute
• Variable stitch length (1– 4 mm)
• Differential feed (0.5 – 2.25)
• Maximum stitch width – 6 mm
• Adjustable tension dials (0 – 9)
• Automatic tension release
• Looper disengages for easy threading
• Color-coded threading routes
• Adjustable pressure foot
• Snap-on presser feet
• Built-in retractable handle
• Electronic foot control
• Telescopic thread antenna system
• Built-in thread cutter
• Dust cover
• Accessory box to store standard accessories : 1 needle set EL, 2 screwdrivers
(medium and small), tweezers, needle threader, 4 spool holders, 4 spool nets,
4 large spool caps, lint brush, 2 screws for optional attachments.
O P T I O N A L A C C E S S O R I E S
• Needle Set ELX705
• Adjustable Seam Guide
• Elastic Gathering Attachment 'Narrow'
• Elastic Gathering Attachment 'Wide'
• Clear View Cover Stitch Foot
• Center Guide Foot
• Hem Guide
• Tape Binder (8 – 32 mm)
• Tape Binder (12– 42 mm)
• Extension Table with 295 x 205mm sewing area
WARRANTY AND SERVICE : Elna's superior
reputation was established in 1940 with the production
of its first sewing machine. Ever since, Elna has continued
to be a leading brand of home sewing and related
equipment especially designed with the innovative
sewer in mind. Thousands of professionals worldwide
provide expert service. Millions of people have chosen
Elna for its quality, performance and reliability.
Conception : L'Atelier de mon Père – Photos : Studio Photo Gerard – Model : Emi Vauthez – Printed in Switzerland – Subject to change without notice – 398056-02
C A L M A N D C O L L E C T E D
You'll appreciate the ease with which
you can alter stitch length and differential feed.
E V E N M O R E O P T I O N S T O R E V E A L
Y O U R M A N Y TA L E N T S !
Choose from a large range of feet perfectly matched
to different types of projects.
w w w . e l n a . c o m
Stretch your style!