V . C O M F O R T A D J U S T M E N T S
Armrest Width Adjustment
You can change each armrest's width independently of
NOTE: Changing the armrest width may increase the
overall width of your Go-Chair.
To change the armrest width:
1. Locate the two armrest knobs on each side of the
armrest receiver bracket. See figure 14.
2. Loosen the knobs.
3. Remove the detent pins.
4. Slide the armrests in or out to the desired width.
5. Reinstall the pins and tighten the knobs.
Foot Platform Depth Adjustment
To adjust the foot platform depth:
1. Remove the hardware from the foot platform
bracket. See figure 15.
2. Move the foot platform in or out to the desired
3. Reinstall the hardware into the foot platform
bracket and tighten.
You can position the controller for either left-hand or
WARNING! Do not place the controller
harness so that it can be pinched in
the seat frame or the power base
To change the controller position:
1. Turn off the power to the controller.
2. Unplug the controller from the power base.
3. Cut all wire ties securing the controller to the armrest.
4. Flip up the armrest and loosen the setscrew. See
5. Slide the controller out of the armrest.
6. Loosen the setscrew in the other armrest.
7. Place the controller in the other armrest.
8. Tighten the setscrew in each armrest.
9. Use a wire tie to secure the controller to the
10. Plug the controller into the power base.
Figure 14. Armrest Width Adjustment
Figure 15. Foot Platform Depth
Figure 16. Controller Position