I V . A S S E M B L Y / D I S A S S E M B L Y
It may be necessary to install the seat either prior to initial
operation or after transporting your Go-Chair. The seat is
attached to the power base by a height-adjustable seat
WARNING! Do not pick up the seat frame
by the armrests. They are free to pivot,
and you may lose control of the seat if they
To install the seat:
1. Adjust the seat height if necessary. See V. "Comfort
2. Set the seat onto the seat pedestal. See figure 5.
3. Install the controller into the armrest, and tighten the
setscrew under the armrest.
4. Route the controller harness to the rear of the power
5. Plug the controller harness connector into the power
base. See figure 5.
6. Secure the controller harness to the armrest with wire
ties. See figure 5.
MANDATORY! Prevent controller harness
harness on the outside of the armrest pad.
Route the harness under the armrest or
toward the inside of the armrest pad. Use
correct tie-down points for the controller
harness to prevent the harness from
getting caught in the drive tyres, pinched
in the seat frame, or damaged when
passing through doorways.
Figure 5. Seat Installation