I V . A S S E M B L Y / D I S A S S E M B L Y
The Go-Chair disassembles into four components: the seat, the battery box, the rear section of the power base, and
the front section of the power base. See figure 6.
To disassemble the Go-Chair:
1. Turn off the power to the controller.
2. Place the Go-Chair in drive mode. See III. "Your Go-Chair."
3. Disconnect the controller from the power base.
4. Remove the seat.
5. Grasp the battery box handle and lift up to disengage the box from the power base, then tilt the box forward
slightly and pull it away from the power base.
6. Push in the toggle latch release button while pulling forward on the toggle latch. See figure 7.
7. Rotate the toggle latch buckle over the top of the toggle latch until it snaps into its retainer. See figure 8.
8. Lift the front section up and off of the rear section.
Figure 6. Go-Chair Components