I V . A S S E M B L Y / D I S A S S E M B L Y
Figure 7. Toggle Latch Closed
Figure 9. Rear Section Positioning
1. Tilt the Go-Chair rear section rearward onto the anti-tip
wheels. See figure 9.
2. While holding the front section parallel to the floor, align the
curved locking brackets on the front section with the
corresponding pegs on the rear section. See figure 10.
3. Grasp the foot platform and lift the front section to a vertical
position on the rear section. See figure 11.
4. Secure the toggle latch to the locked position. See figure 9.
WARNING! Ensure that the toggle latch buckle is
operating the Go-Chair.
5. Grasp the foot platform and lower the assembled frame
sections to the floor.
6. With the battery box tilted forward slightly, place it on the
power base, then push the back of the battery box down until
it is firmly in place.
7. Install the seat and plug the controller into the power base. See
Figure 8. Toggle Latch Open
Figure 10. Align Frame Sections
Figure 11. Lift Front Section