• Attach the ceiling perforation layout onto the
ceiling (the centre of the layout should
correspond with the centre of the hob and the
sides should be parallel to the sides of the hob –
the side of the layout with the words FRONT
on it corresponds to the side of the control
panel). Prepare the electrical connection.
• Make a hole as shown (4 holes for 4 wall plugs).
Insert the 4 plugs into the holes. Screw in 2
screws into the side holes (right and left),
leaving a space between the screw head and the
ceiling of about 1cm.
These screws will act as a hook for the support
• Remove the power cable from the connection
• Connect up the electricity on the ceiling within
• Vented mode only: Install a suitable extraction
Vented mode only
box on the motor unit.
the tolerance limits indicated on the template.
vent pipe (with a diameter of 150mm) that is
long enough to reach the connection ring on the
motor unit, when installed.
Use the mathematical formula in the diagram to