1. Control panel
2. Grease filter
3. Handle for unhooking the grease filter
4. Halogen bulbs
5. Steam deflector screen
7. Air outlet (only for use with recirculation version)
Turn to maximum speed when there is a lot of steam in the kitchen. For maximum effect we suggest you
to start extraction for 5 minutes before starting to cook and leave it running after you have finished
cooking for about another 15 minutes.
1. ON/OFF light button: press once for a dimmed light, twice for a full light. Press again to turn off
2. Motor ON/OFF button: press to turn the hood on or off.
Once the hood is on, it extracts at the speed (power) of the previously selected suction.
3. Extraction speed button 1
4. Extraction speed button 2
5. Extraction speed button 3
6. Intense extraction ON/OFF speed button (power): lasts for 5 minutes, after which the hood
returns to previously selected extraction rate.
7. Timer ON/OFF button: pressing this button can limit the running duration of the extraction rate
(power) to the following:
Speed 1 for 20 minutes.
Speed 2 for 15 minutes.
Speed 3 for 10 minutes.
Intensive speed for 5 minutes.
After which the hood turns itself off.
If there are any problems, before contacting the Customer care Centre, disconnect the appliance from the
mains for at least 5 seconds by removing the plug, then reconnect again.
If the problem persists, contact the Customer Care Centre.