Declaration of conformity
This product has been designed, manufactured and marketed according to the following:
- safety objectives of the "Low Voltage" Directive 2006/95/CE (which replaces 73/23/CEE and
- protection requirements of "EMC" Directive 89/336/EEC amended by Directive 93/68/EEC.
Hood does not work:
• Is the electrical power supply switched on?
• Is there a power failure?
Insufficient suction power:
• Did you set the right speed?
• Do the filters need to be cleaned or replaced?
• Are the air outlets blocked?
Light does not work:
• Does the bulb need to be replaced?
• Is the bulb correctly fitted?
Safeguarding the environment
The packaging material is entirely recyclable and marked with the recycling symbol
. Follow local
regulations for scrapping. Keep the packaging materials (plastic bags, polystyrene parts, etc.) out of reach
of children, as they are potentially dangerous.
This appliance is marked according to the European Directive 2002/96/EC, Waste Electrical and Electronic
By ensuring that this product is disposed of correctly, you will help prevent potentially negative
consequences for the environment and human health.
on the product or on the documents accompanying the product indicates that this
appliance may not be treated as household waste. Instead, it should be handed over to the applicable
collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment.
Disposal must be carried out in accordance with local environmental regulations for waste disposal.
For more detailed information on treatment, recovery and recycling of this product, contact your local
authority, the household waste disposal service or the shop where you purchased the product.