1. Control panel
2. Grease filter
3. Handle for unhooking the grease filter
4. Halogen bulbs
Turn to maximum speed when there is a lot of steam in the kitchen. We would advise you to turn the
suction on 5 minutes before starting to cook and leave it running after you have finished cooking for about
another 15 minutes.
1. ON/OFF light button: press to turn the light on or off.
2. Motor ON/OFF button: press to turn the hood on or off.
Once the hood is on, it sucks at the speed (power) of the previously selected suction.
3. Extraction speed button 1
4. Extraction speed button 2
5. Extraction speed button 3
6. Intense extraction ON/OFF speed button: lasts about 5 minutes, after which the hood returns to
previously selected extraction speed .
7. Timer ON/OFF button: pressing this button can limit the running duration of the extraction selected,
Speed 1 for 20 minutes.
Speed 2 for 15 minutes.
Speed 3 for 10 minutes.
Intensive speed for 5 minutes.
After which the hood turns itself off.
If there are any running problems, before contacting the Customer Care Centre, disconnect the appliance
from the mains for at least 5 seconds by removing the plug, then reconnect again.
If the problem persists, contact the Customer care Centre.