Message appears on your
• Device can't be set to the H/W
mode you want.
• Port is being used by another
• Port is disabled.
• Scanner is busy receiving or
printing data. When the
current job is completed, try
• Invalid handle.
• Scanning has failed.
• There may be a copying or printing job in progress. Try your job again when that job is finished.
• The selected port is currently being used. Restart your computer and try again.
• The machine printer cable may be improperly connected or the power may be off.
• The scanner driver is not installed or the operating environment is not set up properly.
• Ensure that the machine is properly connected and the power is on, then restart your computer.
• The USB cable may be improperly connected or the power may be off.