Prints multiple original images on a single page. The
number of images is automatically determined by the
original image and the paper size.
Prints an image without its background. This copy
feature removes the background color and can be
helpful when copying an original containing color in
the background, such as a newspaper or a catalog.
• Off: Does not use this feature.
• Auto: Optimizes the background.
• Enhance Lev.1~2: The higher the number is, the
more vivid the background is.
• Erase Lev.1~4: The higher the number is, the lighter
the background is.
• This copy feature is available only when you
place originals on the scanner glass.
• You cannot adjust the copy size using
Reduce/Enlarge for the Clone Copy
You can set the machine to print copies on both sides of
• Off: Prints in normal mode.
• 1->2Side Short
• 1->2Side Long
3. Useful Setting Menus