euroset 2015, A31008-E2015-B100-2-Y719
Recommendations for telephone installation
• Do not expose the telephone to direct sunlight or other heat sources.
• Operation at temperatures between +5°C and +40°C.
• A distance of at least one meter must be observed between the tele-
phone and radio equipment, such as radio telephones, radio paging de-
vices or TVs.
Otherwise telephone traffic can be affected.
• Do not install the telephone in rooms where large quantities of dust ac-
cumulate as this can considerably reduce the service life of the tele-
• To clean the telephone, simply wipe it with a damp cloth or an antistatic
wipe. Never use a dry cloth (danger of electrostatic discharge) or abra-
sive cleaning agents!
• Contact with unit parts (e.g. rubber feet) can leave marks on surface fin-
ishes applied to furniture.
If your telephone is not functioning correctly
No tone, loudspeaker key flashes in ringer rhythm: The tone ringing vol-
ume may be set to 0.
Handset off-hook, no dial tone: is the connecting cord correctly inserted
in the telephone and the wall socket?
A dial tone is audible, but dialing is not possible: the connection is OK.
Is the dialing mode correctly set? See „Switching the dialing mode" auf
PABXs only: Connection fails or is incorrect when a number is dialed
from memory (e.g. redial, speed dialing): program the exchange code.
The other party cannot hear you: has the mute key been activated?
Press the key again. Is the handset cord connector inserted correctly?
Recall key not working: set a suitable flash time.
Your dealer will be pleased to answer any questions you may have about
how to operate the phone. Questions about the telephone line should be
addressed to your provider.
– 14 –