CSL105B ManualEN 111607.qxp
1 . Insert the Fused DC Plug into the accessory socket of your vehicle or a portable 12
volt power sourc e .
2 . To turn the unit ON, slide the spring-loaded power switch to the ON position (up).
3 . To turn the unit OFF, release the spring-loaded power switch. It will slide back to the
OFF position (down).
USING THE HANGING HOOK
The Hanging Hook allows you to position the unit for convenient, hands-free operation.
CAUTION: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF PRODUCT DAMAGE:
• When Hanging Hook is in use, do not shake light.
• When light is hung by the Hanging Hook, do not shake the light or object that it is hanging
from. Do not hang the light from any electrical wires or anything that it is not secure.
• Only use the Hanging Hook for hanging this unit. The Hanging Hook is not intended to
support additional weight. Do not attach or hang anything additional to the light or risk of
breakage may occur.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
This unit is NOT waterproof. Never submerge this unit in water. If it gets dirty, gently clean
the outer surfaces with a soft cloth moistened with a mild solution of water and detergent.
Fuse Replacement (Fused DC Plug)
If the unit is plugged in to a functioning 12 volt DC power source, but will not light, the
internal 8 amp fuse in the Fused DC Plug may be blown.
1. Unscrew the flange of the Fused DC Plug (counterc l o c k w i s e ) .
2. Remove the end contact, flange and fuse.
3. Inspect the fuse to see if it is good or blown.
4. Replace with a new 8 amp fuse, if needed.
5. Carefully reassemble the fuse, end contact and flange. Do not overtighten the flange
( c l o c k w i s e ) .
Recommended accessories for use with your tool are available from your local dealer
or authorized service center. If you need assistance regarding accessories, please call:
1 - 8 0 0 - 5 4 4 - 6 9 8 6 .
WA R N I N G : The use of any accessory not recommended for use with this tool could be
h a z a r d o u s .
All Black & Decker Service Centers are staffed with trained personnel to provide customers
with efficient and reliable power tool service. Whether you need technical advice, repair, or
genuine factory replacement parts, contact the Black & Decker location nearest you. To find
your local service location, refer to the yellow page directory under "Tools—Electric" or call:
1-800-544-6986 or visit www.blackanddecker.com.