NEVER ATTEMPT TO USE THE AC CHARGER AND DC CHARGING PORT
Operating the Spotlight and LED Area Lights
To use the lights, first set the Light Mode Switch to the desired operation – "SINGLE"
Spotlight beam, "TWIN" Spotlight beam or "AREA" for LED Area Lights.
To operate the LED Area Lights, simply slide the switch to select AREA. To turn the LED
Area Lights OFF, slide the switch to any other setting.
To operate the Spotlight:
1. Slide the switch to select SINGLE or TWIN beam.
2. Flip up the Trigger Guard (see diagram on page 2).
3. Squeeze the Trigger.
To turn the Spotlight OFF, release the Trigger.
Using the 12 Volt DC Accessory Outlet
Flip up the cover on the 12 Volt DC Accessory Outlet just above the base on the front
of the unit. Insert the appliance's DC plug and operate as usual.
Do not operate the 12 Volt DC Accessory Outlet while charging/recharging
using the 120 Volt AC Charger.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
All batteries lose charge with time, especially when they are warm. Recharge the unit
every two months when not in frequent use, preferably using the 120 volt AC method.
Never submerge the unit in water. If the unit gets dirty, gently clean the outer surfaces of
the spotlight unit with a soft cloth moistened with a mild solution of water and detergent.
The quartz halogen bulbs are the only user-replaceable parts in the Spotlight.
Periodically inspect the condition of adapters, connectors and wires. Contact Technical
Support toll-free at (800) 618-5178 to replace any components that have become worn
Spotlight Bulb Replacement
To replace either or both H3 type 12 volt 75 watt bulbs, you will need a small
Phillips type screwdriver and a replacement bulb (or bulbs). During installation,
avoid touching the glass part of the bulb. Bulb life may be shortened by installing a
bulb with dirt or fingerprints on it. The bulb can be wiped clean with a cloth
moistened with alcohol.
1. Disconnect the unit from any charging adapters.
2. Push the rubber bezel forward toward the front of the spotlight to reveal two small
Phillips screws in the retaining ring.
3. Using the screwdriver, remove (counterclockwise) the two screws. Set them aside.
4. Lift off the retaining ring, glass lens and rubber "O" ring and set them aside.
5. Carefully remove the reflector and bulb assembly.
6. Disconnect the bulb wire from the red power wire.
7. Unsnap the hairpin retaining wires from the reflector's flange.
8. Using the screwdriver, loosen the retaining screw to remove the bulb from the
reflector (no need to completely remove this screw).
9. Lift out the bulb and detach wire.
10. Insert the replacement bulb into the reflector's flange.
11. Put back and secure the hairpin retaining wires.
12. Connect the bulb power wire to the red power wire.
13. Tighten the retaining screw on the flange.
14. Place the reflector in position in the body of the spotlight.
15. Replace the rubber "O" ring in the groove around the perimeter of the reflector.
16. Replace glass and retaining ring so the screw holes are aligned.
17. Secure retaining ring with two screws.
18. Replace rubber bezel.
19. Operate switch to ensure proper operation of spotlight.