Wait 5 minutes after charging before using the unit.
USING THE SPOTLIGHT
The Spotlight is controlled by the Trigger Switch on the top front of the pistol grip (see "Controls and Functions"
on page 3). Squeezing the Trigger turns the Spotlight ON; releasing the Trigger turns the Spotlight OFF.
For continuous operation, use the Trigger Lock Switch. Simply squeeze the Trigger and firmly slide the Trigger
Lock Switch located on the side of the handle into the "locked" position. The Spotlight will remain ON until the
Trigger Lock Switch is returned to the "unlocked" position. Make sure the Trigger Lock Switch is "unlocked" when
the unit is being recharged or stored.
USING THE AUXILIARY AREA LIGHT
The Built-In Area Light at the base of the pistol grip is controlled by the Area Light Pushbutton located on the side
of the pistol grip. Make sure the Area Light is turned OFF when the unit is being recharged or stored.
USING THE HANDS-FREE WORKSTAND
To access hands-free operation, simply turn the spotlight upside down and rest it on the workstand (see "Controls
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Fuse Replacement (DC Adapter)
1. Remove plug from accessory outlet. Remove the cap by turning counterclockwise and lifting off.
2. Remove center pin and spring. Remove fuse.
3. Replace fuse with same type and size fuse (2 amp).
4. Replace center pin and spring inside plug.
5. Replace cap by turning clockwise.
Spotlight Bulb Replacement
Refer to the illustration on the following page. Disconnect one battery wire before replacing the bulb (see the
"Battery Replacement/ Disposal" section on the following page).
1. Disconnect the Spotlight from power source.
2. Remove the rubber bezel. This pulls off.
3. Remove the two screws securing the retaining ring as illustrated.
4. Pull out the reflector.
5. Unsnap the metal prongs from around the neck of the reflector.
6. Loosen the Phillips-head screw in the neck of the reflector (no need to fully remove). This will release the bulb.
7. Gently pull out the bulb and replace with a new H3, 6 volt halogen bulb.
8. Reverse the above procedure to reassemble the spotlight.
9. Operate the Trigger to ensure proper operation of Spotlight.