CSL105B ManualEN 111607.qxp
• To reduce risk of damage to electric plug and cord, pull by plug rather than cord when
disconnecting from the 12 volt DC outlet.
• Do not attempt to use the unit if the 12 volt DC plug or cord are damaged – return the
unit to manufacturer for repair.
• Read And Understand This Instruction Manual Before Using This Unit.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
THIS MANUAL CONTAINS IMPORTANT SAFETY AND OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS FOR
THE BLACK & DECKER SPORTSPOT
WARNING: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF INJURY:
• Follow these instructions and review cautionary markings on the product.
Thank you for choosing the Black & Decker
this manual carefully before use to ensure optimum performance and avoid damage to the
u n i t .
• A compact, powerful quartz halogen spotlight
• P o w e rful quartz halogen bulb delivers a bright, tight beam
• C o m p u t e r-designed parabolic reflector
• Compact, lightweight design
• Pistol grip handle design fits comfortably in your hand
• Spring-loaded ON/OFF power switch delivers an instant beam
• Hanging hook for convenient storage
Controls and Indicators
R U B B E R
B E Z E L
H A L O G E N
B U L B
FUSED DC PLUG &
H E AVY DUTY CORD
1,000,000 SPOTLIGHT MODEL CSL105B.
S p o r t S p o t
1,000,000 Spotlight. Please read
H A N G I N G
H O O K
S P R I N G - L O A D E D