Using the Built-In Carry Lanyard
The Carry Lanyard may be used to store or carry the Spotlight. Adjust the slide on the cords to keep the Lanyard
secure around the supporting object.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
All batteries lose charge with time, especially when they are warm. Recharge the unit every two months when not
in frequent use, preferably using the 120 volt AC method.
Never submerge the unit in water. If the unit gets dirty, gently clean the outer surfaces of the spotlight unit with a soft
cloth moistened with a mild solution of water and detergent.
The quartz halogen bulb is the only user-replaceable part in the Spotlight. Periodically inspect the condition of
adapters, connectors and wires. Contact Technical Support toll-free at 1-800-544-6986 to replace any components
that have become worn or broken.
Spotlight Bulb Replacement
To replace the bulb, you will need a small Phillips screwdriver and a 12 volt H3 75 watt replacement bulb. During
installation, avoid touching the glass part of the bulb. Bulb life may be shortened by installing a bulb with dirt or
fingerprints on it. The bulb can be wiped clean with a cloth moistened with alcohol.
QUARTZ HALOGEN BULB
RUBBER BEZEL COVER
1. Disconnect the unit from any charging adapters.
2. Push the rubber bezel forward toward the front of the spotlight to reveal two small Phillips screws in the
3. Using the screwdriver, remove (counterclockwise) the two screws. Set them aside.
4. Lift off the retaining ring, glass lens and rubber "O" ring and set them aside.
5. Carefully remove the reflector and bulb assembly.
6. Disconnect the bulb wire from the red power wire.
7. Unsnap the hairpin retaining wires from the reflector's flange.
8. Using the screwdriver, loosen the retaining screw to remove the bulb from the reflector (no need to
completely remove this screw).
9. Lift out the bulb and detach wire.
10. Insert the replacement bulb into the reflector's flange.
11. Put back and secure the hairpin retaining wires.