View a Gmail Message
1. From the Gmail Inbox, touch a message to view it.
2. The following options are available after a message
has been selected:
: Archive the selected message.
• Delete : delete the message.
• Change Labels
to putting it in a folder.
• Mark Unread
: After reading a message, mark as unread.
• Newer: Swipe your screen to the right to see newer messages.
• Older: Swipe your screen to the left to see older messages.
to select one of the following additional
• Move to: Move the message to a different folder or label.
• Change labels: Attach labels to a message. This is similar to
putting it in a folder.
• Mark important/not important: Set the importance of a
• Mute: Mute the sound in a message if applicable.
• Report spam: Report a message as spam. Touch the UNDO
option if you change your mind.
: Attach labels to a message. This is similar
• Report phishing: Report a message that you feel is trying to
improperly get information from you.
• Settings: Display Email settings that you can modify.
• Send feedback: Send feedback or report a problem.
• Help: Display the Google.com webpage so you can search the
web for help.
Other Gmail Options
1. Swipe the top of the Gmail inbox downward to
refresh—send and receive new emails, and
synchronize your email with the Gmail account.
to search through your Gmail messages.