1. LED indicator: Displays red when charging, green when
fully charged, blue when powering up, and orange
when a notification has arrived.
2. Earpiece: Hear the caller and automated prompts
3. Proximity and Light Sensors: The Proximity sensor
detects the presence of objects near the phone, such
as when using motion settings. The Light sensor
detects the ambient light level, such as when setting
screen brightness when Automatic brightness.
4. Front Camera: Take pictures and record videos of
5. Power/Lock Key: Turs the phone on or off, turn the
screen on or off, or lock the screen. Press and hold for
a menu where you can turn the phone off or restart it,
or for easy access to Airplane mode, and to Mute,
Vibrate, and Sound modes.
6. Menu Key: Access an options menu from most of your
phone's screens and apps.
7. Home Key: Return to the Home screen. Press and hold
to open the Recently used applications window, launch
Task Manager, and access Google Search. Quickly
press twice to launch S Voice.
8. Back Key: Return to the previous screen, or close a
dialog box, options menu, the Notifications panel, or