1. From the Home screen, touch
2. Browse files stored in your phone's memory, or on an
optional installed memory card (not included). From the
main Gallery screen, you have these options:
• Touch the menu in the toolbar to display files by Albums, All,
Locations, People, or Favorites.
• Touch a picture or video to display it in full screen view.
• Touch and hold thumbnails to select them (indicated by a
to create a New album. Give the album a name, and
then select and drag thumbnails to the album to move or copy
files to the new album.
to launch the Camera app.
for Gallery options (options may vary depending on
Select album/Select item: Depending on the view, touch
albums or items to select them. After selection, you can touch
again for options you can use with the selected item.
Slideshow: Choose options to create a slideshow for viewing
your pictures and videos.
Sort by oldest/latest: Sort items by date.
Scan for nearby devices: Scan for Wi-Fi devices to share
photos and videos.
Settings: Configure Gallery settings.
Help: Get help using Gallery.