1. Infrared Transmitter: Used to control other devices.
2. Microphones (top and bottom): Capture audio during
recording, during phone calls, and video chat.
3. 3.5 mm Headset Jack: Connects an optional headset for
listening to music and convenient, hands-free
4. Volume Key: Adjusts the volume of your phone's
sounds. From the Home screen, press to adjust master
volume. During calls or playback, press to adjust
volume. Press to mute the ringtone of an incoming call.
5. USB Charger/Accessory Port: Connects the phone
charger/USB cable (included) and other optional
accessories (not included).
6. Speaker: Plays ringtones and sounds. The speaker also
lets you hear the caller's voice in speakerphone mode.
7. Flash: Illuminate subjects in low-light environments
when taking a photo or video.
8. Camera: Takes pictures and records videos.
Understanding Your Device