5. From the list of scanned devices, touch the target
device and follow the prompts to complete the pairing:
• If the target device requires a PIN, enter a PIN for the target
device and touch OK. When prompted, enter the PIN on the
• If the device allows automatic or smart pairing, your device will
attempt to pair with the device automatically. Follow the
prompts on your phone and the target device to complete
Note: The pairing and connection status is displayed below the
target device in the Bluetooth devices section. When you
are connected to the target device,
connected displays in the Status bar.
Reconnect to a Bluetooth Device
1. From the Home screen, touch
Bluetooth. Touch OFF/ON to turn Bluetooth on.
3. Make sure that the target device is discoverable.
4. Touch the target device's name in the Bluetooth
5. If prompted to enter a passcode, try 0000 or 1234, or
consult the target device's documentation.