View Photos and Videos
After selecting an album from the Albums tab, you can
browse the photos and videos of that album. Touch a photo
or video to view it fullscreen.
1. From the Home screen, touch
2. Touch a thumbnail to view the photo or video. While
viewing, you can use these options:
• Select device: Send the photo or video to a nearby device.
• Share via: Choose an option for sharing the photo or video.
• Trim: Remove the beginning and ending frames of a video.
• Delete: Delete the photo or video.
• Camera: Launch the Camera app.
for more options (options may vary
according to item being viewed):
• Edit: Edit the photo.
• Play continuous shot: View Continuous shot photos in
• Create animated photo: Create an animated photo using up to
eight Continuous shot photos.
• Favorite: Mark the photo or video as a favorite.
• Slideshow: View a slideshow of your photos and videos.
• Photo frame: Add a decorative frame to the photo.
• Photo note: Write a note on the 'back' of the photo.
• Copy to clipboard: Place the photo on the clipboard for pasting
into other apps.
• Print: Print the photo to a compatible Samsung Wi-Fi printer
• Rename: Rename the photo or video.
• Buddy photo share: Share the photo with people tagged in
• Rotate left: Rotate the photo 90 degree to the left.
• Rotate right: Rotate the photo 90 degree to the right.
• Crop: Crop the photo.
• Set as: Set the photo as a Contact photo, or as wallpaper for
the Home screen and Lock screen.
• Details: View file details about the photo or video.