• Text-to-speech options: Configure options for converting text
to speech. For more information, see "Text-To-Speech
Options" on page 133.
• Enhance web accessibility: Choose whether to allow apps to
install scripts from Google that make their Web content more
• Sound balance: Control the signal sent to the left and right
when using earphones.
• Mono audio: Enable stereo audio to be compressed into a
single mono audio stream for use with a single earphone.
• Turn off all sounds: Mute every sound made by the phone
during touchs, selections, notifications, etc.
• Hearing aids: Turn on hearing aid compatibility.
• Flash notification: Set the camera flash to blink when
• Assistant menu: Display a special menu to improve phone
accessibility for users with reduced dexterity. Touch ON/OFF,
then touch Assistant menu for options.
Dominant hand: Display the Assistant menu on the left or right
side of the screen.
Edit: Reorder or remove items on the Assistant menu.
• Touch and hold delay: Select a time interval for using the
Touch and hold gesture.
• Interaction control: Adjust how your phone interprets motions
and screen touches. You can turn motions and screen timeout
on or off. You can also block areas of the screen from touch
interaction, turn Auto rotate and hard key functions (Power/
Lock Key, Volume Key, etc.) off, and display app notifications
only on the Notification panel and Status bar. Touch ON/OFF,
then touch Interactive control for options.