Do not let the phone or battery come in contact with liquids.
Liquids can get into the phone's circuits, leading to corrosion.
Even when the phone appears to be dry and appears to operate
normally, the circuitry could slowly corrode and pose a safety
hazard. If the phone and/or battery get wet, have them checked
by your service provider or contact Samsung, even if they appear
to be working properly.
Do not place your battery in or near a heat source. Excessive
heating can damage the phone or the battery and could cause the
phone or the battery to explode. Do not dry a wet or damp battery
with an appliance or heat source such as a microwave oven, hair
dryer, iron, or radiator. Avoid leaving your phone in your car in
Do not dispose of the phone or the battery in a fire. The phone
or the battery may explode when overheated.
Do not handle a damaged or leaking battery. Do not let leaking
battery fluid come in contact with your eyes, skin or clothing. For
safe disposal options, contact your nearest Samsung-authorized
Avoid dropping the cell phone. Dropping the phone or the
battery, especially on a hard surface, can potentially cause
damage to the phone and battery. If you suspect damage to the
phone or battery, take it to a service center for inspection.
Never use any charger or battery that is damaged in any way.
Do not allow the battery to touch metal objects. Accidental
short-circuiting can occur when a metallic object (coin, key,
jewelry, clip, or pen) causes a direct connection between the +
and - terminals of the battery (metal strips on the battery), for
example when you carry a spare battery in a pocket or bag.
Short-circuiting the terminals may damage the battery or the
object causing the short-circuiting.
Important! Use only Samsung-approved batteries, and
recharge your battery only with
Samsung-approved chargers which are
specifically designed for your phone.
Health and Safety Information