In addition to taking pictures, you can record, view, and send
videos with your phone's built-in video camera.
1. From the Home screen, touch
Note: When the Camera app is initially launched, the screen
displays on-screen camera controls, including the
Record Video button. While recording video, video
camera controls are temporarily displayed. For more
information about the Camera screen, see "Camera" on
2. Using the phone's screen as a viewfinder, compose
your shot by aiming the camera at the subject. While
composing your shot, use the on-screen options, or
• Press the Volume Key up or down to zoom in or out, or touch
the screen with two fingers and pinch or spread them on the
screen to zoom.
• Touch the screen to focus on the area you touched.
Record to begin recording.
4. While recording, you can use these options:
• Touch the screen to change the focus area to the area
to take a picture while continuing recording.
Pause to temporarily stop recording.
Start to begin recording again.
Stop to stop recording.