SNS data management: Enable Sync only via Wi-Fi to only
sync photos and videos when connected to a Wi-Fi network.
Tags: Enable Tag buddy and Face tag. Tag buddy identifies
each photo with information such as the weather, location,
people in the photo, or date created. Face tag scans each
photo to detect people's faces, which you can then tag with
Sound & shot: Enable Auto play sound to automatically
play the recorded sound when viewing pictures taken in
Sound & shot mode.
Zoom In or Out on a Photo
There are two ways you can zoom in or out of a photo.
Touch the screen twice quickly to zoom in and then
touch the screen twice quickly again to zoom out.
– or –
You can also use "pinch" and "spread" gestures to
zoom in or out. For more information, refer to "Pinch
and Spread" on page 22..
Editing a Photo
You can edit your photos using the built-in Photo editor
application on your device. The photo editor application
provides basic editing functions for pictures that you take on
your phone. Along with basic image tuning like brightness,
contrast, and color it also provides a wide variety of effects
used for editing the picture.
1. From the Home screen, touch
2. Select a folder location and touch a file to open it.
3. With the image displayed, press
lauch the photo editor.
4. Touch and hold the image then select an option:
• Selection mode: provides several on-screen selection options
such as: Select area, Inverse selection, Selection size, and
Selection mode (Magnetic, Lasso, Brush, Round, and Square).
• Select all: select the entire area of the current image.
• Clipboard: copies the currently selected are to your device's