If oven does not operate:
Check that power supply is turned on.
Check that the range is plugged in and the circuit breaker has
not tripped or the household fuse has not blown.
Repeat start-up. If the oven still does not operate at this point,
contact your dealer or authorized service company for
Install Burner Grates
Place burner grates over burner caps. The simmer plate may sit
on one of the grates or be stored for future use.
Reinstall Bottom Vent
1. Insert lower vent tabs into the slots on the front trim.
2. Push vent upward until the holes line up at top of vent.
3. Reattach the vent using the 4 screws.
A. Bottom vent
B. Reattach these screws.
CAUTION: Label all wires prior to disconnection when servicing controls. Wiring errors can cause improper and dangerous operation.
Verify proper operation after servicing.
1. Check that all parts are now installed. If there is an extra part,
go back through the steps to see which step was skipped.
2. Check that range is correctly positioned in countertop cutout
and that the range is level. See "Level Range."
3. Check that the specified distances to cabinet surfaces were
maintained. See "Location Requirements."
4. Check that burner caps are positioned properly on sealed
5. Check that backguard or island trim is installed. (If horizontal
clearance to combustible materials behind cooking surface is
less than 1" [2.5 cm]).
6. Check that the range is connected only to the type of gas for
which it is certified for use.
7. Use a mild solution of liquid household cleaner and warm
water to remove waxy residue caused by protective shipping
material. Dry thoroughly with a soft cloth. For more
information, see the "Range Care" section of the Use and
8. Read "Range Use" in the Use and Care Guide.
9. Turn on surface burners and oven. See the Use and Care
Guide for specific instruction on range operation.
If range does not operate, check the following:
Household fuse has not blown, or circuit breaker has not
Gas valves are turned to the "ON" position.
If the gas supply line shutoff valve is open, contact a qualified
Electrical supply is connected.
See "Troubleshooting" in the Use and Care Guide.
Y OR BR (6) PLCS
IGNITER ELECT RODES