How to Attach Options to the Plasma Monitor
You can attach your optional mounts or stand to the plasma
monitor in one of the following two ways:
* While it is upright. (See Drawing A)
* As it is laid down with the screen face down (See Drawing
B). Lay the protective sheet, which was wrapped around
the monitor when it was packaged, beneath the screen
surface so as not to scratch the screen face.
* Do not touch or hold the screen face when carrying the
• This device cannot be installed on its own.
Be sure to use a stand or original mounting
unit. (Wall mount unit, Stand, etc.)
* See page E-2.
• For correct installation and mounting it is
strongly recommended to use a trained,
Failure to follow correct mounting
procedures could result in damage to the
equipment or injury to the installer.
Product warranty does not cover damage
caused by improper installation.
Ventilation Requirements for
To allow heat to disperse, leave space between
surrounding objects as shown on the diagram
below when installing.
When installing or carrying, use the handles attached
to the upper back of the display (50XGA).