To set the off timer:
The off timer can be set to turn the power off after 30, 60,
90 or 120 minutes.
1. Press the OFF TIMER button to start the timer at 30
2. Press the OFF TIMER button to the desired time.
3. The timer starts when the menu turns off.
OFF TIMER 30
To check the remaining time:
1. Once the off timer has been set, press the OFF TIMER
2. The remaining time is displayed, then turns off after a
3. When five minutes remain the remaining time appears
until it reaches zero.
OFF TIMER 28
To cancel the off timer:
1. Press the OFF TIMER button twice in a row.
2. The off timer is canceled.
After the power is turned off with the off timer ...
A slight current is still supplied to the monitor. When you
are leaving the room or do not plan to use the system for a
long period of time, turn off the power of the monitor.