Installation and connection instructions
Safety Information for the Installation
• Only transport the dishwasher in an upright posi-
tion, otherwise salt water may run out.
• Before using the dishwasher for the first time,
check for any damage caused in transport. Do not
under any circumstances connect an appliance
that is damaged. In the case of damage, please
contact your supplier.
• Never use the dishwasher if the mains cable, water
inlet or drain hose are damaged; or if the control
panel, work top or plinth area are damaged such
that the inside of the appliance is freely accessible.
• Always plug the mains plug into a correctly in-
stalled shockproof socket.
• Permanent connection: a permanent connection
must only be installed by a trained electrician.
• Prior to using the appliance for the first time, en-
sure that the rated voltage and type of supply on
the rating plate match that of the supply where the
appliance is to be installed. The fuse rating is also
to be found on the rating plate.
• Multi-way plugs / connectors and extension cables
must not be used. This could constitute a fire haz-
ard through overheating.
• The dishwasher's cable must only be replaced by a
Service Force Engineer.
• A water inlet hose with safety valve must only be
replaced by a Service Force Engineer.