Standard guarantee conditions
We, Electrolux, undertake that if within 12 months of
the date of the purchase this Electrolux appliance or
any part thereof is proved to be defective by reason
only of faulty workmanship or materials, we will, at
our option repair or replace the same FREE OF
CHARGE for labour, materials or carriage on condi-
• The appliance has been correctly installed and
used only on the electricity supply stated on the
• The appliance has been used for normal domestic
purposes only, and in accordance with the manu-
• The appliance has not been serviced, maintained,
repaired, taken apart or tampered with by any per-
son not authorised by us.
• All service work under this guarantee must be un-
dertaken by a Service Force Centre.
• Any appliance or defective part replaced shall be-
come the Company's property.
• This guarantee is in addition to your statutory and
other legal rights.
Home visits are made between 8.30am and 5.30pm
Monday to Friday. Visits may be available outside
these hours in which case a premium will be
This guarantee does not cover:
• Damage or calls resulting from transportation, im-
proper use or neglect, the replacement of any light
bulbs or removable parts of glass or plastic.
• Costs incurred for calls to put right an appliance
which is improperly installed or calls to appliances
outside the United Kingdom.
• Appliances found to be in use within a commercial
environment, plus those which are subject to rental
• Products of Electrolux manufacture which are not
marketed by Electrolux.
If you should move to another country within Europe
then your guarantee moves with you to your new
home subject to the following qualifications:
• The guarantee starts from the date you first pur-
chased your product.
• The guarantee is for the same period and to the
same extent for labour and parts as exists in the
new country of use for this brand or range of prod-
• This guarantee relates to you and cannot be trans-
ferred to another user.
• Your new home is within the European Community
(EC) or European Free Trade Area.
• The product is installed and used in accordance
with our instructions and is only used domestically,
i.e. a normal household.
• The product is installed taking into account regula-
tions in your new country.
Before you move please contact your nearest Cus-
tomer Care centre, listed below, to give them details
of your new home. They will then ensure that the lo-
cal Service Organisation is aware of your move and
able to look after you and your appliances.
+33 (0) 3 44 62 20 13
+49 (0) 800 234 7378
+39 (0) 800 11 7511
+46 (0) 20 78 77 50
+44 (0) 8705 950 950