Bottom spray arm
1. To remove bottom spray arm, pull it upwards out of
2. Clean spray arm jets.
3. Place bottom spray arm back in position against
connecting piece and press down firmly, until you
feel it snap into place.
What to do if...
Remedying small malfunc-
If one of the following fault codes is displayed in the
multi-display during operation:
– Fault codeÅ 10 (Problems with water inlet),
– Fault codeÅ 20 (Problems with water drainage),
please have a look at the following table.
When the fault is remedied, press the button for the
cycle that has started. The cycle will continue.
With other fault codes ("Å " followed by a number):
– Abort the dishwashing cycle.
– Switch the appliance off and on again.
– Re-set the dishwashing cycle.
If the fault is displayed again, please contact your lo-
cal Service Force Centre and inform them of the fault