Filling Up with Rinse Aid
Rinse aid causes the rinse water to flow easily from
the crockery leaving gleaming dishes and glassware.
If you do not use 3in1 detergent, fill up with rinse aid:
– Before using the dishwasher for the first time.
– When the control indicator for rinse aid is illuminat-
ed on the control panel.
Use only special rinse aid for dishwashers.
1. Open the door.
The rinse aid compartment is located on the inside
of the dishwasher door.
2. Press the release button on the rinse aid compart-
3. Open the cover.
4. Pour rinse aid in slowly right up to the broken
this corresponds to a volume of approx. 140 ml
5. Press the lid shut until it clicks into place.
6. Wipe up any spilt rinse aid with a cloth. Otherwise
there will be too much foam when rinsing.