Installation and connection instructions
Installation safety instructions
• Before first starting up, all parts of the transport
safety equipment must be removed. The machine
may otherwise be damaged.
• Before starting up for the first time, ensure that the
nominal voltage and type of current specified on
the machine type plate match the nominal voltage
and type of current at the installation site. The elec-
trical fuses required can also be found on the type
• Always connect the plug into a protection contact
socket which has been installed as specified.
• With permanent connections: A permanent con-
nection may only be established by an authorised
• Do not install machine in rooms at risk of frost.
• Ensure that the door of the machine cannot be
blocked by interior doors of the house or the doors
of other appliances.
• Do not install on carpets with high piles. Air circula-
tion will be hindered at the ventilation slots.
• Ensure that the machine is not placed on its mains
• Install the machine horizontally.