Cleaning the fluff filter
If the indicator CLEAN FILTER BASE (SIEB SOCKEL)
lights up, the fluff filter and the filter mat in the base
of the appliance must be cleaned.
To protect the heat pump from dirt, the dryer is
fitted with a special filter mat, which is located
in the filter housing. Here too large amounts of
fluff build up over time, which affect the func-
tion of the appliance.
• Operating when the fluff filter is clogged with fluff
can damage the dryer. This also increases energy
• Never operate the dryer without the fluff filters.
• Do not use the dryer without the filter mat. A dirty
heat pump requires more energy and can only be
cleaned up by means of a costly process.
1. Open door.
2. Open door in plinth: To do this, press the release
button on the bottom of the door aperture and
open the door in the plinth to the left.
3. Pull filter housing out of the base by the handle.
4. Clean the inside of the door, the fluff filter chamber
and the rubber seals of fluff.
5. Remove fluff from the fluff filter on the floor of the
base with a damp hand.