Bottom spray arm
1. To remove bottom spray arm, pull it upwards out of
2. Clean spray arm jets.
3. Place bottom spray arm back in position against
connecting piece and press down firmly, until you
feel it snap into place.
What to do if...
Remedying small malfunc-
If the acoustic signal is activated, warning tones
sound if there are faults.
If while the appliance is operating indicators on the
control panel flash or are lit up as described in the
following table, please consult this to find out how to
remedy the fault.
After remedying the fault that is flashing in the first
or second rhythm in the programme progress dis-
play, press the button for the dishwashing cycle that
had already started. The cycle will continue.
In the case of other fault messages:
– Cancel the dishwashing cycle.
– Switch the appliance off and on again.
– Select dishwashing cycle.
If the fault is displayed again, please contact the
Service Force Centre and inform them of the fault