Care and cleaning
Do not use furniture care products or aggres-
• When necessary, clean the dishwasher's controls
with a soft cloth.
• Occasionally check the internal dispensers, door
seal and water inlet filter (if fitted) for dirt and clean
them, if necessary.
Cleaning the filters
The filters must be regularly checked and
cleaned. Dirty filters will spoil the wash
1. Open the door and remove the lower basket.
2. Turn the handle about ¼ of a turn anticlockwise (A)
and remove the filter system (B).
3. Grasp the grip hole on the fine filter (1) and remove
it from the micro-filter (2).
4. Clean all filters thoroughly under running water.
5. Remove the flat filter (3) from the base of the wash-
ing compartment and clean both surfaces thor-
6. Re-insert the flat filter.
7. Place the fine filter in the micro-filter and fit the two
8. Insert the filter system in place and lock it by turn-
ing the handle clockwise as far as it will go. Ensure
that the flat filter does not protrude above the base
of the washing compartment.
Under no circumstances may the dishwasher
be used without its filters.