Adding dishwasher Salt
To decalcify the water softener, it must be filled up
with dishwasher salt. Use only special salt suitable
for domestic dishwashers.
If you do not use 3 in1 detergent, fill up with dish-
– Before using the dishwasher for the first time.
– When the control indicator for dishwasher salt is il-
luminated on the control panel.
1. Open the door and remove the lower basket.
2. Unscrew the lid on the salt dispenser by turning it
3. Only when using the dishwasher for the first
Fill the salt dispenser with water.
4. Place the funnel (supplied) over the dispenser
Fill the dispenser with dishwasher salt; the capaci-
ty of the dispenser is approx. 1.0-1.5 kg, depend-
ing on the size of the grains. Do not overfill the
If water overflows when filling up with dish-
washer salt, this is completely harmless.
5. Clean away any salt remnants from the dispenser
6. Screw the lid back on in a clockwise direction.
7. Run a dishwashing cycle after filling the salt
dispenser with dishwasher salt. This will wash
away salt water and salt crystals that have been
Depending on the size of the salt granules, it
can take several hours for the salt to dissolve
in the water and for the control indicator for
dishwasher salt to go out.