STEP 5 POSITION WATER LINE
AND HOUSE WIRING
• Position water supply line and house wiring on the floor of the
opening to avoid interference with base of dishwasher and
components under dishwasher.
STEP 6 INSERT DRAIN HOSE
• Insert drain hose into cabinet wall hole. If a power cord is
used, guide the end through a separate hole.
TIP: Position water line and house wiring on the floor to avoid
interference with base of dishwasher.
STEP 7 SLIDE DISHWASHER
PARTIALLY INTO CABINET
DO NOT PUSH AGAINST FRONT PANEL WITH KNEES.
DAMAGE WILL OCCUR.
• Slide dishwasher into the opening a few inches at a time.
Do Not Push Against
Front Door Panel With
Knee. Damage to The
Door Panel Will Occur.
• As you proceed, pull the drain hose through the opening under
the sink. Stop pushing when the dishwasher is a few inches
forward of adjacent cabinetry.
• Make sure drain hose is not kinked under the dishwasher and
there is no interference with the water line and wiring or any