STEP 10 SECURE DISHWASHER
The dishwasher must be secured to the countertop.
• Position the dishwasher so that the tub flange aligns with the
front face of the cabinet frame.
IMPORTANT: Check to be sure the dishwasher is centered in
the opening and there is no interference with adjacent cabinets
when opening or closing the door.
• Fasten the dishwasher to the underside of the countertop
with the 2 Phillips screws provided.
straight and flush. Protruding screw heads will scratch the top
of the control panel and can interfere with door closing.
STEP 11 CONNECT WATER
Connect water supply to 90° elbow.
• Slide compression nut, then ferrule over end of water line.
• Insert water line into 90° elbow.
• Slide ferrule against elbow and secure with compression nut.
door spring does not rub or contact the fill hose or water supply
line. Test by opening and closing the door. Re-route the lines if a
rubbing noise or interference occurs.
Check to be sure that